Monday, November 1, 2010

National Novel Writing Month

Hi Writers!

National Novel Writing Month has returned!!! Are you in????

If you ever wanted to write a novel and needed a deadline, here is your chance! I encourage anyone who is interested to sign up! Discover what you can do! Build self-confidence! Build community. Learn how to forgive yourself and try again!

I would let you all know my user name on NaNoWriMo but I am trying to recover it from a few years ago. Apparently, you can only have one user name per e-mail. NaNoWriMo's server is running slow (as it should be!) :-)

I am still writing! I will keep you all informed of my word count.

Happy writing!!!!!

1 comment:

Laura Bradley Rede said...

Go Heather-- and everyone who is taking the NaNoWriMo challenge! You have all my support and I can't wait to read the material that comes out of this! (I also can't wait to play myself! This wasn't the year for it, but maybe next year...)