Friday, November 20, 2009

Twilight, Twi-boys, Twi-hards, Twi-moms

*SIGH*

That was the sound of millions of teenage girls, teen boys and moms.

New Moon, the movie, is FINALLY out!

I will not project my opinions onto you all until everyone has an opportunity to catch the flick....
(Translation: I will hold off a week or two....)

I had a great time seeing the people I met last time and meeting new people while hanging out in line.....

I'd like to give shout outs to the following:

My Twi-teen-girlfriends, it was great to see you all (again!) good luck with your junior year!

To my Twi-moms, who left the kids at home with the other parent, you have to admit, you had a good time! Sort of makes you feel young again. The lack of sleep is worth the life long smile of finishing the following phrase, "remember when i...."

To the Twi-boys who attended, it is a great way to pick up girls.... Specifically, to Jeff, I really think she likes you ask her out!
(Let me know how it goes!)



P.S.....To Alice Cullen/Alice Cullen's stylist, can I have your wardrobe? Please?

No comments: