Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A letter to anyone who needs encouragement.(the e-mail formally known as when one finds herself in the middle of an adventure, one must continue on..)

This is an excerpt from an e-mail I wrote to someone months ago. I happen to be organizing my files, re-read it and realized that parts of this need to be shared with others.


Dear Friend,
My encouragement to you is: continue to follow your bliss. You are on the path your suppose to be on. If you ever come face to face with the shadow of doubt, shoot me e-mail. I will be more than happy to set you straight.
Understand, I am not just saying this, I am moved by the compassion to help others. Free from any personal motives. I believe that every single person is born with something to create. Blocked creative expression is a derailment to one’s well being. Supporting someone else creativity is equally important. Every artist needs someone to look at or listen to or appreciate his/her creation.

Be well & travel lightly,

HRJ

PS..if anyone does need encouragement, post a comment or contact me personally, I will be more than happy to help! :-)

No comments: