Friday, April 18, 2008

Quote of the Day, sort of.

"You don't suck.  No really, you don't.  In fact you are even farther from sucking than you were this time last year when you didn't suck."

A very loose paraphrase from last night's Death Pixie meeting.  

I must say, this is a large part of why I belong to a writer's group.  I need people in my life whom I believe to be trustworthy resources to tell me that the voices in my head are wrong.  I really might actually be OK at this writing thing, I am improving, and most of all I don't suck.

Now to find a way to pound this tasty tidbit into my brain BETWEEN meetings . . . 

3 comments:

Norma Boe said...

a very loose paraphrase...

Nola J Moore said...

very, very loose - I'll admit to that!!

Laura Bradley Rede said...

I'm so glad we have you taking minutes at our meetings, Nola :) That may be my favorite Quote of the Day yet!